Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Branching Out

I've joined the Branching Out knitalong. I have participated in two knitalongs over at Poor Miss Finch for Hayden and Ester William's. Both are great patterns and fun. Laura does all of the updating and posting for her KAL's so this new Branching Out KAL is a new experience for me.

I first started Branching Out back in September 2005. I completed about 13 repeats then set it aside to do other projects. BO was my first experience with knitting from a chart. You can see my color coding for the different stitches in the picture to the right.


As part of my knitting resolutions for 2006 I am finishing up all of my current WIP's. Branching Out is all that remains of the four original WIP's that helped me ring in 2006.

Since picking Branching Out back up I've completed nearly three repeats. It was pretty easy to pick back up. Thankfully I ended on end of a repeat when I first put it aside. I'm still using the little color coded chart.

No comments: