Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Same as the first...but not

Cast on Jaywalker two today. It's like knitting a different sock. The stripes are lining up even better then the first time around. They are definitely going to be fraternal twins and not identical.

I've been reading up on how to improve my blog photos. I realize they are a bit lackluster. From what I've read there are a few important things to keep in mind when taking pictures of yarn and wip's.

  • Natural light is your friend
  • Turn off your flash
  • Use natural light
  • Get out your tripod
  • Take several pictures and cull out the bad ones.
  • Don't forget about the natural light.
I'm all for natural light. But that's a bit of a tall order in Ohio in January. I am looking into buying a tripod. We have been thinking about getting one for awhile.

I'm off to watch American Idol and knit.

No comments: