Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Webring Happenings

I've been added!

To the Knitting Bloggers Webring. Many thanks to Julie and her many ring checkers for maintaing this massive web ring.

Looks like I've also been added to the Midwest Knitters Webring. Thanks to Erica for adding me. Seems I put in the incorrect email address by one lousy letter. Shoot. Hopefully we can work that out ok.

I found the Knit Ohio webring today. I'm in the process of joining, with the correct email this time. Oy, email mistakes are so embarrassing.

In other knitting news Cara announced the Jaywalker KAL winners last night. Alas I did not win a hank of Socks that Rock yarn but all participants who successfully completed a pair of Jaywalkers can proudly post the new "I Survived" button. Many thanks to Cara for a great KAL.


No comments: