Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring Has Sprung

...and I'm in a bit of a WIP funk. It's so nice out that I've not been as motivated to knit.

Yes I've been knitting, just not as fervently. The self imposed stash enhancement stoppage is a bit of a downer. It's not that I don't have a stash. Rouge is waiting patiently for me.


I've finished the 8th repeat on Kiri, still loving the yarn and the pattern, it's just taking more time to finish each repeat. I'm not even halfway through the yarn. The once large ball is really two hanks. I've not come to the join between the two yet. I'm hoping to get to at least 10 repeats. We shall see.

The Ohm Sock is just not inspired. It's probably the closest to FO. Maybe I should just push on and finish it so I feel some sense of accomplishment.

I just joined the third ball of yarn to Crumpets. It's a mindless knit that I just need to take out more often. It was hidden in a bag for a while. Out of sight, out of mind.

In non knitting news the new furnace is now providing very cool air with the air conditioner. Yeah! You have to keep that stash cool.

No comments: