Saturday, February 17, 2007

Knitblogging Babies

Have you noticed the knitting blog baby boom? I count at least seven blogs in my list of favorites that are either currently pregnant or have delivered/adopted a baby in the last year or so. Ok I added two new ones today, but one I'd read before and just not added for some unknown reason because it's a cool blog.

Anyway. I love reading about pregnancy and adoption but what I really love is looking at pictures of babies. Babies just emanate love. There is something so special about reading a new Mom's trials and tribulations with her little one.

So I thought I'd write up a little Henry Update. The H-Man is nearly three months old. He's been in 3-6 month clothing for over a month. I think he is going to be tall like my side of the family. The hair he lost in the front has grown back but the back is still pretty bald from lying on his back. He continues to nurse and spit up like a champ. He's definitely getting enough to eat, filling out nicely, little double chin and fat thighs.

The best thing about Henry is that he is smiling. He is alert and responsive a little longer each day. It's so much fun to sing and play with him. He just smiles and gurgles and has a wonderful time. Until he is done, then he lets you know he is done.

Evelyn seems to be adjusting really well to Henry. She has her moments but overall she is very loving to Henry. Tonight while I was putting Henry to bed and E was finishing up her bedtime routine she gave him a little hug and a kiss.


Here is Henry wearing his Mr. Atomic shirt and snuggling with Cuddles his Teddy that Evelyn stuffed for him at Build A Bear before he was born. He's my little love bug.

No comments: