Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy First Day of Spring!

Is it wrong that I want a Knitphomaniac t-shirt?

Is it wrong that I want to play the Knit Blog Drinking Game?

I've added a few more knit blogs to my ever growing list. I was surprised to find that I did not have The Knitting Mama on the list. She also has a little girl named Evelyn!

I officially finished the Log Cabin blanket today. Time to go to the PO. So Crumpets needs ribbon and the Princess Hat is the only project on the sticks.

Can't have only one project on the sticks.

So.....

Cast on a Weasley Cell Phone Cozy for my sister. So far it's a fun, fast little knit. It's my kind of sweater. Small and easy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

love hte drinking game! hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I like the Knitphomaniac idea, but am not too fond of the color gold for the design :( ! Oh well, like I need to buy another t-shirt!