Thursday, June 07, 2007

On Hiatus

I'm going to take a break from the blog for a bit. I have a lot going on in my life right now that that takes precedence over blogging, and knitting, yes even knitting.

I do have some fun fo's to share eventually. Henry The Bear is SUPER CUTE and I have a pair of felted clogs finished.

If you are a ring checker please bear with me and not remove me from any rings.

I WILL be back!

I love this blog too much to walk away but I love my family more and have to take a break.

Apologies for being so cryptic. Hopefully someday I'll be ready to blog about what is going on but right now but now is not the time. I'm just not ready.

In the meantime any positive thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I have been checking your blog from time to time. I hope things get better for you and your family.
Ill keep you in my prayers.

Just A Knit Wit said...

We'll be here for you when you get back. Until then, you take care of yourself and your family.

Hugs and cuddles.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Whatever may be bothering you, you can handle it!