Friday, November 30, 2007

YARN PRON



The Blue Moon Fiber Arts Leticia in Lapis for Tracy's Unoriginal Hat arrived today. OMG it is beautiful. It is gorgeous. Even the little snippet of some sock yarn tying the plastic bag holding the hank was beautiful. This is my first taste of Blue Moon yarn. I just want to hold it and pet it.



H-Man and I went to JoAnn's this morning and scored some pale pink fun fur and wool for a Pink Hedgehog. Dave and I are going to a wedding in late December. The Bride is a long time friend of Allison's and LOVES PINK. She is nearly done with Dental school and seriously wants to decorate her future office in pink. No really. I'm thinking a Powder Pink Hedgie would be a fun addition to her future office, or at least her home.

So I have new yarn for an Unoriginal Hat and another Hedgie. I'm also about halfway through The Bronze Horsemen by Paullina Simons. It's so good. I don't want to put it down.

Between the book, the yarn and E's birthday weekend I don't know what to do with myself.

1 comment:

Just A Knit Wit said...

Wow, that yarn looks sooooo soft. And the color is gorgeous!

Aww, that pink hedgie is going to turn out so cute!