Monday, February 11, 2008

State of the Knitting

Yes I'm knitting. Currently working on a Knit Picks pattern Ying Yang felted basket, which I can't find on the Knit Picks website. Hmm. I've been knitting up a few little things out of Pattons Classic Merino to felt. Sort of an art project of sorts.

I am waiting on a Knit Picks order to arrive. I've already filled up my online stash again. So much yarn to want and not as much time to knit.

Got to see Torchwood season 2 episode 3 tonight. Sigh. I wish American TV fair could be half as entertaining as Torchwood/Doctor Who. The really good shows get the ax, like Firefly. Oh well.
Bought a copy of Breakfast at Tiffany's at the grocery store tonight. Audrey Hepburn's classic beauty, both inside and out, her grace, her poise are unmatched.

More knitting on the horizon.

No comments: