Thursday, May 15, 2008

A New Day

Today marks the one year anniversary of the beginning of a very dark time for our family.

I can thankfully say that today, one year later, while not completely stress free, was pure bliss compared to last year. We are healthy, happy and grateful for what we have.

Tomorrow begins a new chapter for our family, one I know my husband has been looking forward to for YEARS.

In the meantime I have laundry to do, so I can spiff up the master bath with the loot we bought at IKEA today. Yes IKEA during the week. It was a treat. I'm going for a spa theme, all dark brown and white, with a touch of green in the counter top and tile that I'm not changing, at least for now.

Loss does not just have to be loss it can bring gain.

1 comment:

ALMZ said...

*Raises glass* To the future.