Monday, June 16, 2008

The Second Market Bag




Unstuffed




Stuffed




Completed the second in a series of knitted market bags. Dubbed the Mint Fantasy Naturale Market Bag I had to frog the first go. Thankfully the second attempt went better. Knitted up in old school Cotton Ease in Pistachio.



The third bag I want to knit is Elisa's Nest Tote from the Purl Bee. I have beads left over from Crumpets. I'm thinking this would be fun with beads. The stash is filled with more old school Cotton Ease. Old School meaning before the dark time when Lion Brand was not making Cotton Ease.






While we are discussing cotton. In my Crumpets completing euphoria I forgot that I also completed a Zoom Swiffer cover. Let's just say I won't be showing pictures of my kitchen floor, before or after using my new mop cover. With H-Man in full blown food on the floor mode I do the best I can keeping up with the kitchen floor. I will say the Zoom washed up well after it's maiden voyage. I'm looking forward to seeing how it holds up over time.

H's Weasley sweater is languishing. It's too warm for the wool. I'm really enjoying knitting with cotton. I can sit outside while the kids play in the backyard and knit comfortably.

That said I have cast on a new coaster in Knit Picks Telemark Tangelo, held double. It's a fun orange that matches our newly refurbished orange bedroom. It's a fun, fast, small project so the wool is not bugging me.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

How's the mop cover working out for you? I've been wanting to make one of those...

Oh and congrats on finishing crumpets!