Monday, February 09, 2009

Birthday Cupcake


Went out with a few of the Girlfriends to celebrate Michelle's birthday. Knitted up most of a happy little Red Cupcake for Michelle while watching Mama Mia the movie for the first time.

I loved the movie adaptation, but I think I was the only one of the bunch to enjoy the movie. I actually own the musical soundtrack, must go find it now. I saw the show in previews on Broadway a month after 9/11. Great show. Fun music, admittedly weak story line but pretty good considering they were stringing together ABBA sons.

Now to find my soundtrack. I give the actors in the film version credit for singing, but dear
Pierce Brosnan just can't sing. He worked very hard and looked lovely but oy.

Since I have an FO it's Blanket time. A rectangular square this time. Then maybe another FSM or two.

It's getting warmer again, so not fun for the sinuses and we have lovely piles of gray slush everywhere.

No comments: