Saturday, January 14, 2006

LYS LOVE

Got to go to the LYS today. I was looking for needles, Manos del Uruguay, and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn. I found the all.

Ok, they did not have Lava Multi. But that is ok. I came home with a WOUND skein of Bing Cherry. It's so beautiful. I'm very excited to knit My Hat of Choice with the Manos.

I also bought two skins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Safari for a pair of Jaywalkers. I decided that I do want to join the 250+ knit bloggers in the Jaywalker KAL over at January One.

It's so dark in here that I ended up taking a picture of the new yarn on the kitchen window sill. I'm going to ask for a swift and ball winder for either my birthday or for next Christmas, if I can wait that long. It was so much fun winding the wool into center pull balls.

Now I just have to finish Branching Out. I'm making progress. I've decided that lace is fun, but I have to be fresh, can't be really tired. Otherwise I make mistakes and have to tink more then knit.

No comments: