Thursday, February 23, 2006

Itching to Knit

I've got the itch to knit, but nothing on the needles. The stash does not contain that much wool for felting otherwise I would do Fuzzy Feet. I'm considering Odessa with the remaining Calmer, but I don't have beads. The beads really kick Odessa from interesting to oooh sweet. I'm considering doing Flick in some fine gauge wool but really don't think it's a good idea.

Looks like it's going to be just a bit easier to buy Socks that Rock yarn. The spinning and dying geniuses have started a new online store. STR really is gorgeous. Cobalt Bloom is calling to me. The Sock Club is a cool idea. But I know that in reality I really don't want to knit that many pairs of socks. Just one hank for one pair would be a treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish I had that problem. I have soooo many wips (quite rediculous) and have so many more I want to start :D