Sunday, February 26, 2006

Thank You Torino and Stephanie

Just finished watching the NBC coverage of the Closing Ceremonies. Dave and I cuddled on the couch with a fire in the fireplace while watching the ceremony. The Vancouver Mayor is an inspiration. The final montage of winners was touching. So much human emotion. So much work. The little girl in her pink coat going to hug her daddy/mommy? at the end of a ski event. So sweet.

After a few days off knitting after finishing Shedir I was ready to cast on tonight. I threaded about 130 size 6 glass seed beads onto the remains of the second skein of Calmer for Odessa. I really hope I have enough yarn.

Right now I don't know if Stephanie will be able to finish her sweater in time. Regardless she is a knitting champion for bringing us the Knitting Olympics.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to knitting Odessa.

No comments: