Friday, March 17, 2006

Project Spectrum

I finally took the plunge and joined Project Spectrum. The March colors are red and pink. I should be able to find some fun red and pink around here. That could be a fun project for me and E today. We can look for red and pink things around the house and take pictures.


I have a little Red and Rosado Rose Lamb's Pride Worsted left from the two Ester William's hats. I think I'll knit up a little something to felt. I've been wanting to felt some LPW. This will be a good opportunity.

I have a feeling I'm going to want a break from the massive amount of stockinet that Crumpets is going to demand. E and I bought a pair of 36 inch size 4 circs at the LYS today. The 29" set was not cutting it. I was willing to pony up for a pair of Addi Turbo's but they did not have them in that size. Instead I bought a pair in Bamboo, not my first choice but better then nothing.

No comments: