Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Frog Pond

Well Reid is in the frog pond. Turns out my gauge is way off somehow. I held it up to E's back and it practically went all the way around her. This was supposed to be the back only.

Oh well. I'm feeling ok about the frog.

Yesterday was fun in the morning and afternoon but went downhill from there. After E was in bed I ended up doing my prenatal yoga tape then started a cotton dishcloth while watching LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. The pattern I'm following in the April 20th pattern from the 2006 Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar.


It was so nice to be knitting again. I had some unmarked cream colored cotton in the stash, could be sugar 'n cream could be something else. Regardless the cotton felt so good. I'm about halfway down with my first dishcloth. Then I may attempt a scrubby.

No comments: