Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Happy independence Day!

Yes I've been knitting, just not posting. We have been pretty busy around here, ok not so much. I have a second little blue bowl waiting for the washer and another bowl in the leftover Color Your Own yarn from Kiri on the needles. I'm really enjoying the Color Your Own bowl. The Manos is on deck for a felted bowl of some sort.

Yes I'm in a felted bowl rut but at least I'm knitting, which calms my nerves.

I'm 19 weeks along, which is pretty much halfway there. I'm feeling more tired, larger, and grumpier. It's so not fun to be grumpy. The thing is I know I'm just going to be getting bigger and more tired as the weeks pass. I'm wondering when the heartburn is going to kick in.

Despite my grumpiness I'm incredibly grateful to be pregnant. I'm feeling the little one move more and more. That's somehow freaky and wonderful at the same time.

I have the big ultrasound on the 21st. Let's hope for a nonbashful little one. We really want to find out the sex. We shall hopefully see.

No comments: