Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pinwheel Baby Blanket FO


Well the Pinwheel Baby blanket reached FO status just now. I ran out of purple at the end and did not feel like frogging so I raided the stash and found a similar, but not exact, shade of blue to finish up.

The seed stitch edging tends to roll. Might be frogging back to before the seed stitch and just bind off there. Not sure yet.

I like the finished blanket yet I'm not completely happy with the outcome. I know this would be a divine blanket in wool. I could block it and make it all flat and pretty. As it is it's a bit rough and wobbly. Hopefully it will soften up with a few washings.

The Fall 2006 Interweave Knits arrived in the mail today. So many beautiful sweaters.

The Evelyn A Clark Swallow Tail Shawl caught my eye. I love her designs.

I'm so tempted to buy more Koolaid and dip into the Rouge stash. I honestly don't see myself knitting Rouge any time soon. Rouge is a beautiful pattern. Later. Now is just not the time.

No comments: