Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pinwheel Baby Blanket Progress

I'm making nice progress on the Baby Pinwheel Blanket. There is a helpful photo set of completed Pinwheels over at Larissmix. I especially like the seed stitch edging on Adrian's Pinwheel. The plan is to just use up the remaining purple yarn with a seed stitch.


My Pinwheel has grown and looks like some sort of womblike, amoebalike, thing. It's not the softest blanket ever but it will be sturdy.

I have 7 skeins of Knit Pick's Color Your Own intended for Rouge that are just CALLING to me to be koolaid dyed and knit into another blanket and some more felted bowls.

Will I be strong and save it for Rouge or will I surcumb to koolaid dye desire?

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

your blanket is so cute! I loved the link to the gallery... very cool...

I say go for it with the dye... if you feel like felting bowls then felt bowls! But i'm kindof an ADD knitter like that.