Sunday, July 09, 2006

Summer 2006 Knitty

So have you checked out the new Knitty? Lots of gloves, socks and hats to get ready for Fall and Winter.

There are two patterns that are calling to me.

Fetching looks like fun. I've been thinking about fingerless mitts for awhile now. I'd found a few patterns but Fetching looks rather cool.

The other is Halfdome. I love the idea of knitting a hat for a bald person designed by a bald person. I have two special bald people who could use a soft, form fitting hat.

Both patterns call for Debbie Bliss Cashmerino aran, which I have not knitted before.

2 comments:

msubulldog said...

Cashmerino Aran is as nice to work with as the regular weight but knits up faster. And let's not forget the incredible softness! :) Have fun.

David M Maxwell said...

Mmm... warm head.... Me likes it.