Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Felted FO Goodness


Felted two bowls, a lid and a little Christmas ornament thing last Saturday. All are stashbusters.
The little black and grey bowl is some unidentified super fuzzy black wool and the grey tweed Cascade 220 left over from the Warm A** Hat. It is so fuzzy and little and fun.

The little Christmas ornament thing is just a knitted circle using up the leftover Cascade 220 from Dad's Christmas Halfdome.

The blue bowl and lid is remains of the icky blue wool, some KP Pallet, a smidge of Lamb's Pride Bulky and some KP Ambrosia. It's a cute little basket. The lid sort of fits.

I currently have nothing on the needles. Part of me wishes that the cheesy knitting magazine cover I created was true. What do you do when all that is left in your stash is total crap? Ok not everything is total crap. I have some beautiful yarn but am not ready to knit it.

What to do what to do.

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

you created that magazine cover? I totally didn't catch that... it's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, yes I created the magazine cover using a tool that works with Flickr.