Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another One of those Meme things

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Karen

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first name as far as I know. My middle name is another story that we will not discuss at this time.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few weeks ago? Pregnancy hormone, exhaustion related I think..

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami followed closely by ballony.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I’d like to think so.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I blog and I a have a pregnancy journal.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Is it sugary?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? How are you defining strong? Some days I’m stronger then others.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? The ice cream that is in front of me.

14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5

5. RED OR PINK? PINK!!!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My anger.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Um no.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black, black, pink/white/grey.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Way too much.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? E singing the ‘Welcome Song.’

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PINK!!!

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fall

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dave.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don’t know Bonnie Marie IRL but I think she is cool via her blog.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Right now water. After I deliver this baby. A Killian’s Irish Red.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Meh.

29. EYE COLOR? Brown

30. HAT SIZE? 21”

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, for about 99% of my life.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Food that is in front of me.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Dessert that is in front of me.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh?

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh?

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? HP4 by JKR

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? OHIO PEO State Convention Invitation to my Cousin Gail’s 2006 Convention. The convention is over and Gail is now a Past State President. The pad also has the url’s for the Ohio and International PEO websites.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? What is this TV you speak of?

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Evelyn laughing.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? NSFW.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wooster, OH

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Cribbed from Bonnie Marie’s blog...

No comments: