Monday, December 11, 2006

Knitting Mojo

Well I'm feeling more like myself. It's like I'm getting my body back bit by bit with each passing day. Henry is eating, sleeping and processing food like a little champ. He is incredibly snuggly and lovable. E is still adjusting but shows great kindness to her little brother.

I'm starting to get that itch to knit again. Just have no idea what to knit. I've gone through knitting droughts before and come through the other side. It's just a matter of time.

It's not knitting but I thought I'd share a picture of the Christmas Sock I'm working on for Henry. My Step-Mother's family has a tradition of using 'hunting socks' for Christmas stockings. I made Evelyn's sock back when she was born in 2002 and kept the other sock knowing that we were hoping for a second child sometime in the future. I even saved some felt letters from Evelyn's sock. Only had to cut out and H and a R for Henry's sock.

I still have to sew on the Y, the tree and the buttons. The plan is to have it done in time for Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

msubulldog said...

I love the little sections of circuitboard on Dave's sock! :)