Friday, March 30, 2007

Harlot Bound

Heading north tomorrow to see The Yarn Harlot. At least that's the plan. It's our first trip north with two kids. Please think of us tomorrow.

I found Yarn Rescue off of a link on Craft today. The link was for the Monster needles, but what really caught my eye was Lynnel's handspun art yarn. Oh my. I have three sets of huge needles from the Grandma Janette Needle stash that are openly weeping in want of a hank of that handspun yarn. It's the really funky, filled with lots of stuff and slubs handspun that makes me want to learn how to spin.

I think I want to knit the H Man his own H emblazoned Weasley Sweater. H works for Harry and Henry! Now its a matter of figuring out what yarn to use. The gold Rowan Felted Tweed for the H is discontinued. I'm wondering what other knitters are using?

No comments: