Thursday, March 29, 2007

Meet Mocha

The last few days have been long. Knitting can be so therapeutic after a long day. Especially when said knitting is cute, fuzzy and looks a bit like a chocolate bar.



Pattern: Fiber Trends: Huggable Hedgehog
Designer: Debbie Radtke
Size: Just Right for My Henry Boy
Yarn: Knit Pick's Wool of the Andes in Chocolate and Coal, Cello Eyelash in Mink.
Needles: 10.5, 24 inch circs
Started March 26, 2007
Finished March 29, 2007



As you can see Mocha is both a man of action and of learning. Yes that is a Millennium Falcon and a Sherlock Holmes Matruska doll.

I've got a seventh Hedgie started. This time in some bright green koolaid/food dye yarn tummy. Oh he is going to be FABULOUS! I want to cast on a pair of Felted Clogs but can not decide on colors. I don't have enough of any one or two colors to make a pair.

1 comment:

Just A Knit Wit said...

Mocha is adorable! He's all dark a mysterious.

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sherlock doodad you've got there. I love Sherlock with a mad passion.