Monday, April 30, 2007

House Hat


Pattern: House Hat from Charmed Knits
Designer: Alison Hansel
Size: Size M, but turned out a little big
Yarn: Red Heart
Needles: Size 6, 16 inch circs, and size 7 24 inch circs and size 7 dpns.
Started April 28, 2007
Finished April 29, 2007


I have a quick little FO to share. I really wanted to try out Alison's House Hat pattern, but did not have the right yarn. I forged ahead with stash Red Heart. The hat is a bit squeeky and a bit too big but my sister was thrilled just the same. Evelyn even painted Aunt Allison a watercolor portrait of Harry Potter complete with H. Allison was thrilled!

Allison is currently reworking her Harry Potter Book Shelf of Love. She had to upgrade from a three shelf bookshelf to a five shelf model. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get them. All of the HP knitting is showcased on it's own shelf.

In blog news I am loving Bloglines. I now have 144 feeds. The only drawback is I find that I'm not commenting as much. I'm reading a ton of blogs but just don't seem to post as often. I'm going to work on that. It's fun to give and receive comments.

No comments: