Friday, April 20, 2007

Meet Midnight


Pattern: Fiber Trends: Huggable Hedgehog
Designer: Debbie Radtke
Size: Just Right for My Dad
Yarn: Knit Pick's Wool of the Andes in Coal and Chocolate, Cello Eyelash in Mink.
Needles: 10.5, 24 inch circs
Started April 14, 2007
Finished April 20, 2007

Mocha has a new brother. Meet Midnight. I was originally going to keep Mocha for Henry. I've changed my mind and decided that Mocha and Midnight must be a pair and must go live with my Dad and Stepmother. Dad is already the proud owner of multiple stuffed hedgehogs. He does not just buy one he likes to buy three. He will have to deal with only two of this kind. At least for now.

Ok, now I think I'm done with Hedgies for awhile.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Eeeeeeee.....Cuteness overload!

I have the theme from the Muppet Show running through my head right now. Hedgies are so freakin fantastic!!!

** Your "Sheldon" bowl is amazing. It looks like stained glass. Brilliant :)