Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still No Squirrel

There is a Moose and Squirrel joke here somewhere but I cant' come up with it. The squirrel continues to languish, along with the Dalek, K-9, Recycled Sari Silk Bag, and the Viking Chicken Hat. I'm usually not one to have so many wip's in hibernation. I keep tweaking my current Knit Picks stash but just can't seem to order the yarn I need to finish the Dalek and the Bag. I have no excuses for the Viking Chicken or K-9, other then the K-9 knitting is boring.



I do have an FO to share. My fourth Unoriginal Hat. This time in Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky in Charcoal. The picture does not do it justice. Inexpensive, machine washable yarn that does not look half bad in real life.

I started a second tissue box cover tonight. I'm doing the center cable from Trellis on each side.

I can't not talk Torchwood. The season two opener, Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang, was so good. I watched with Coleen and Karey and we were squealing and yelling at the TV like a bunch of school girls. Capt Jack meets up with his old pal Capt John and hilarity ensues.

I finished watching Season One tonight. How's this for a dvd extra. John Barrowman all dolled up as Capt Jack singing "Anything Goes" by Cole Porter on the 1940's set of episode 12.

Bliss.

1 comment:

David M Maxwell said...

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a Dalek out of this Viking Chicken Hat!"

"Again?"