Saturday, March 01, 2008

I Can Haz FO'S?

Want to know a dirty little secret of mne? I love I Can Has Cheezburger. There I admitted it. Dave and I have been all "I Can Haz?" for a few weeks now. I've been reading for months but the LOL speak has been running wild around here for a few weeks now.


I can haz FO? Check out this spiff Viking Chicken Hat for Coleen's upcoming, still percolating gender still TBA little bundle of joy. This was an annoying knit. The little goosebumps were not lining up right, my fault, not the pattern. I screwed up the first go at the first drumstick, again me, not the pattern. The second drumstick was a funky attempt to do the first drumstick but backwards. In the end it is a cute hat and a fun FO. For some reason Dave really likes this hat.

Yes it is on the full sized wig head. I've had it on H's head for like a second, then it came OFF and it is not as big as it seems. Ok little bebe to be is going to have to grow a bit for it to fit but it is still child sized.

Sugar and Cream in cream on size 6 needles.




50% to FO. Check out my first attempt at a Yoga Sock. This is my kind of sock, no heels and no toes. This is Knit Picks Essentials, Meadow Multi on size 1 needles. I'm actually excited to start the second sock!

If you were wondering that's my Man Crush Capt Jack Harkness of Torchwood played by the super amazing John Barrowman on the tv. EEP.


My in real life Man Crush has a new contract. One guess where he is working. His uniforms arrived yesterday and are actually kind of fun in person. E and H were very happy to see Daddy.

My current list of WIP's include, a knitted Weighted Companion Cube, E's long suffering Crumpets, the Earth Day bag, the incredibly boring K-9 and the second Yoga Sock. I have a few more projects waiting in the wings.

Happy Knitting everyone!

No comments: