Thursday, April 03, 2008

Little Sidetracked


We attended a funeral up north last weekend. Dave's Uncle passed over Easter. It was a big Italian Catholic mass. We still had a nice visit and got to see quite a bit of Dave's family.

I did not want to work on any of my current WIP's during the trip so I started a
jacque cousteau Hat for Dad's upcoming 70th birthday. It's knitted on size 4 circs and dpn's in Paton's Classic Merino, Rich Red. A size large took nearly the whole skein of Merino.

So now it's back to my languishing WIP's, Crumpets, the Star, The Cube, and The bag. All four pieces of the bag are complete. Now it's a matter of seaming them and knitting the handle.

The Apartment Therapy 8 Step Home Cure continues. I went through quite a bit of clothing today. The bulk of the clothing is kid clothing, maybe that will be tomorrow, we shall see. I worked on my office/quest room/yarn haven space a bit today as well. I continue to cull and organize.

No comments: