Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twilight

Yes I'm still here. Been working on my green sock. I love my green sock. It's so cool.

Stalled a bit while reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer the past few days. My sister lent me the entire series. I found the series engaging and interesting. I've also read Kim Harrison's, quirky Rachel Morgan series and Laurel K Hamilton's increasingly violent and sadistic Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series. Twilight was a playful Polly Anna fairytale compared to LKH's recent work.

Oh and I just read Fearless Fifteen by Janet Evanovich today. Just as expected, fun, laugh out loud read.

I checked out reviews of both books in their respective groups on Ravelry. Funny how I go to Ravelry for book discussion. I found a ton of complaining. It got rather tiresome so I stopped reading. I did chat with my sister a bit today about Twilight. She enjoyed the series, not as much as Harry Potter, but enjoyed it. I want to write something profound but it's not happening right now. Not that I'm often profound.

Maybe it's time to go to bed before midnight tonight. No Twilight, No Evanovich, no knitting, no Olympics. Maybe sleep is a good idea.

Hmmm. What book to start next for before bed reading? HP5 of the post HP7 reread. Allison and I were going to go see HP 6 in the theatre on Nov 21st but WB is money hungry and moved it back to next summer. (expletive) So we are going to go see Twilight that night.

No comments: