Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Warm Hat


Knitted up a Pro Bono hat today, mostly tonight watching the Democratic National Convention. Size 10.5 circ and dpns in Stash Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky and Knit Picks Swish Superwash held double. I think I would add one more row of decreases if I ever knit this pattern again.

Took E to Open House for Kindergarten earlier tonight, ok last night by the time this gets posted. She did not want to leave. She met several girls she enjoyed playing with and seemed very at ease. I am so excited for her.

In knitting news the Warm Hat is going to Knitters for Obama for the the Homeless Vet's drive. I think I'm going to go back to my second green anklet for the rest of the convention. Then it's going to be time to get back to Holiday knitting. And another hat for Dad. I signed up for a Hat KAL in the Ravelry Karen group. Yes there is a group just for Karen's.

No comments: