Sunday, September 07, 2008

SO Knitting Meme

Found this fun meme over at T-Town Knitiot written by a fellow Ohio Karen. My Husband Dave was kind enough to answer the questions. My additional comments are in ()'s.

I'm going to call this the SO (Significant Other) Knitting Meme

What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
 It keeps you occupied, and as you say, it's good therapy for you.

What is your least favorite thing about my knitting? How you sometimes go on about topics (needles and yarn types) and people (Jared) as if I know them personally.  Though I suppose I do the same about my interests.

What is something I have knitted, that you recall as good? Hedgie for TEH WIN!

Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby? Depends on what you're buying and how much.

Any hobbies? Not really.

Do you have a stash of any kind? Um... yeah! (I have the stash, Dave does not have a yarn stash.)

Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public? No, though I did feel rather embarrassed for that one lady who came up to you and remarked, "Wow!  Someone who knows how to SEW."

Do you know my favorite kind of yarn? Hmmm.... I know you've been pining for some 'socks that rock'...  Manos del Uruguay?


Can you name another blog? Geek Sandwich.  :-) (Dave's blog)

Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go? Not if you let me start shopping at game stores...

Do you understand the importance of a swatch? Test test test.

Do you read my blog? I have it in my RSS reader.  :-)

Have you ever left a comment? Yep.  Rarely, but yes.

Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit? No, though it wouldn't be any dirtier either.  It's pretty nice as it is. (Thank you.)

Anything you'd like to add? No.


Well that was fun.  

No comments: