Thursday, October 23, 2008

Holiday Knitting Begins

I officially started Holiday knitting yesterday and completed my first item today.  

Yeah!

I started a second TARDIS for Jonah tonight.  The first TARDIS has a hole in it that is not really fixable. Jonah lost his first tooth this week and I found stash yarn so I thought let's knit a TARDIS for Jonah.  

Yeah!

I'm on facebook if any of my five's of readers are interested.  I was chatting with a fellow former member of a Mom's group who is now out of state on facebook today about our former book club and how we missed a other former members.  Then out of the blue later that day one of said former members joined facebook.  We are very excited.  Yes that sounds so lame but we enjoyed our book club.

Yeah!

I talked with my Dad today.  E and I are going to bake him a cake for his birthday.  He wants three candles on his cake.  That's what our family does for cake candles once you reach a 'certain age.' You get three candles one for past present and future.  I made a comment about Rome Burning if we did 70 candles for Dad.  He teased me back.

Yeah!

Dave came home early because he is sick.  He got the crud that is circulating around the house.

Not Yeah!

I did a ton of laundry today!  H Man helped. H gets up on his little tummy to get laundry out of the dryer.  It's so cute.

Yeah!

Yesterday was so off.  E, H and I all slept in till 9:14.  WJS class was at 9:30.  Needless to say we did not go to class.  Then I got distracted and looked at my watch and it was 11:30. E missed the school bus.  Not Yeah!  So we get in the car and I drive E to school.  A teacher who knew E but I did not recognize asked if I needed help when we got to school. I must have had a bewildered look on my face.  This was the first time I'd dropped E off at school.  We chatted a little, I said we missed WJS class and it's been a rough day, I was not sure of the dropping off E protocol, etc.  Unnamed teacher then paid E a great compliment.  It made my day.  E seems to know nearly everyone at school already.  Yesterday ended up being just off kilter,  not bad, not upsetting just off.  I'm feeling much more together today, despite my rambling.

Yeah!

In other knitting news I have E's purple mittens all ready for felting.  

Yeah!

No comments: