Monday, October 27, 2008

More Knitting


Knitted up my third TARDIS. Now to get it in the mail to Jonah before something happens to it like the last one. I love this little pattern.


More Holiday knitting! This is for codename FAD, she does not read my blog so I can post this lovely Foliage hat knitted up in Lamb's Pride Bulky in Forrest Shadows on size 10.5 dpn's and circs and a size 9 circ for the ribbing.

I'm slowly working through the top 5 sock patterns on Ravelry. Only have Pomatomus to go. I vacillate between splurging and buying some Socks that Rock for my Pomatomus pair and just going with an inexpensive sock yarn.

Monkey
Jaywalker
Yarn Harlot's Basic Soc Recipe
Embossed Leaves
Pomatomus

I want to do something similar with the top 6 hats. I just knitted Foliage now I just have Calorimetry and Koolhaus to knit.

Calorimetry
Koolhaus
Odessa
Foliage
Yarn Harlot's Unoriginal
Shedir

I have plenty of stash for a Calorimetry and a Koolhaus. So no excuses for stash enhancement for this project.

Now it's time for more Holiday knitting!

No comments: