Friday, October 10, 2008

Knitting, Felting and Voting


I'm making progress on the Evelyn mittens. I knitted up the right hand yesterday and the left today.


After three runs through the wash they just fit me, will be way too big for E.  Not sure if they are too small for me or not.  Of course I'm going to finish them, they are fab mittens regardless.  Now to decide what yarn to use for the cuff.  Must not be too scratchy, must coordinate with the mitten.  I don't have enough pink left to do two cuffs.  So I will be stash diving.  I will also be stash diving for yarn for a smaller pair for E, and maybe for H.

Dave and I filled out our absentee ballots tonight!  Whoo hoo!  Speaking of voting.  Allison saw the Obama motorcade this afternoon while out on her afternoon break.  She works right near the park where the rally was held today in Columbus.  She went to check out the park at lunch as well.  There were a ton of people and there was music playing and people selling merchandise.  She texted me and emailed me about the motorcade. She was so excited.  There were a ton of people out on the sidewalks up High Street cheering, clapping and waving.  

No comments: