Thursday, November 06, 2008

KIP

Actually got myself out of the house and went to knit in public with five lovely ladies tonight. I'm usually a solo knitter, at home, in the car when Dave is driving. I knit in public but I'm usually the only one knitting. It was so nice to be out and about with other people who also enjoy knitting, and yarn and Dr Horrible. Seriously NPH love is universal.

So I got to knit and chat and pet not one but two different colorways of malabrigo. Must wind my hank of Malabrigo and get started on a project. It's so yummy.

I finished another piece of Holiday knitting at knit night. Yeah one more down.

Halloween is over but I must direct my fives of readers over to Life in Cleveland. You must see the Yip Yip costumes. So fun.

Now to consult the Ravelry Queue for the next project.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Oh hey! thanks for the link! And Yeah for knitting in public! I finally went out and did that last night, too - after being too pregnant sick for a long time to handle going anywhere after work other than my couch...