Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Meme

Because I enjoy them. Found over at Cleolinda, her Twilight wiki is hilarious.

01. What are your nicknames?
No current nicknames.

02. How do you style your hair?
Simple, simple, simple, wash, comb through and let dry, then brush and pull back in a headband or hair elastic or clip. I'm in a bit of a rut. I'd like to donate my hair at least one more time before going short again.

03. What's new in your life right now?
Knit Knite! I have a whole post percolating in my head about the knitting group I've been attending. I'd say that's the best new thing in my life right now.

04. How many colors are you wearing now?
Pink turtleneck, blue jeans, grey socks and tennis shoes, tan quilted jacket.

05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert who has to work very hard to seem extroverted.

06. What was the last book you read?
One of my guilty pleasure series. Blood Noir by Laurell K Hamilton, this one was not as violent as some of her recent books. Great background on the character Jason the stripper werewolf. The series is often overly violent but I enjoy the characters and their 'interaction'.

07. Do you nap a lot?
I LOVE to nap. I nap when I can. Often when H is napping. I would love to nap more.

08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Move on. As a firm rule I did not pursue 'taken' men.

09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Hello do you read? The economy, world affairs, etc.

10. What's your favorite dessert?
What's in front of me?

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I must get ready before getting H out of the crib in the morning. I must put in my contacts, brush my teeth and wash my face in the morning or I can't function well at all. I get dressed to shoes before going downstairs. About 5 minutes.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
I love the web. My email accounts, bloglines, facebook, twitter, ravelry, apartment therapy, hulu, etc.

13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
Oh I loved school. My job is to do the best job I can to raise my children to be healthy, happy productive members of society. With Dave's help I manage our home, finances, and social schedule. I'm also working on living my life to my best potential.

14. Do you like to clean?
I don't clean I bless our house. Sounds cheesy but small change of perspective helps me keep the house clean, er blessed.

15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
The song from this video.



It will get stuck in your head. It is a powerful earworm. You have been warned. Watch with extreme caution.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
Twilight.

17. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
I married my best friend after knowing that we could handle and enjoy the ebb and flow of every day life.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
I don't HAVE to do anything, but there are natural and logical consequences of my not doing some things so I do them as necessary.

19. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Did someone say Ice Cream? Yes please.

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
The holidays, Christmas, Solstice and New Year's Eve.

No comments: