Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve





I finished the Buckeye Unoriginal Hat today. I love how the not so marvelous yarns came together to make a fabulous OSU inspired hat. It's fun how one side is more red and gray while the other is more red, gray and white. It's all good. The hat is thick and soft and warm and very cool.

We are enjoying a quiet day at home today, with the exception of going out for some groceries as a family this afternoon. The store was busy but not crazy busy. We are all ready for tonight and tomorrow morning.

I have two more Unoriginal Hats in the pipe. I have some stash Suri Dream and Quarry that I've been musing over for some time. The plan is to hold them double and see what happens.



Look at those fuzzy purples and greens. Oh boy. Tonight the plan is a low key dinner at home, a fire in the fireplace to toast some homemade marshmallows, and some knitting.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

No comments: