Thursday, January 08, 2009

Ravelry Progress Bars

Home from Knit Knite. We have a very cool group of knitters at Knit Knite, from the very new to the super technical and a little bit of everything in between.

Kristie over at Fiber Funktastic mentioned her Ravelry Progress Bars on her blog. I read most of my blogs in Bloglines so I usually only see content, not blog design and the cool stuff on the sidebars.

The progress bars are cool. I had to do a bit of digging on Ravelry and Dave helped a bit too but I have my own spif Progress Bars for my WIP's! Oh boy. Yes I'm excited. Now to get pictures of my current WIP's onto Ravelry so they show up in my sidebar.

Edited to add this awesome link to the Ravelry Wiki that talks about the progress bars, thanks Kristie.

In knitting news I'm making steady progress on my magic loop Jaywalker and my top down Jane Austin Shrug. Thank you to everyone who offered help on the magic loop heel. I will be there soon and will be asking for help.

Off to take pictures of my WIP's so I have happy little photos above my progress bars.

No comments: