Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey Cupcake

Cast on another cupcake today during E's dance class. This is cupcake #2 for my girlfriend Michelle. I'm stashbusting some acrylic. Oh the yarn is feeling plasticy. It will be just fine for a fun little pink and black cupcake but it's hard on my hands.

I am so dreaming of Malabrigo sock yarn, Malabrigo in general. Drool.

So that's what I'm knitting for now. Seriously considering a shawl next.

Watched the last episode and the Reunion show of RuPaul's Drag Race online last night on LOGO. All eight episodes and lots of extra video goodies are online.

Warning RuPaul Drag Race Spoilers Ahead!




I was rooting hard for Nina Flowers. Nina is beautiful inside and out. She was beyond gracious in defeat. She spoke her mind with kindness and compassion. Sadly Nina did not win and came in second place. Bebe won the crown. Bebe will be a great ambassador for the Drag Queen community. Snif.

No comments: