Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Knitting Time

I'm still here. I'm still obsessed with Adam Lambert, he's just so dreamy and gives a great interview. Sigh.

On to knitting. I have a few FO's to share.


Little old school Cotton Ease vest for the H-Man to rock. H Man rocks the sweater vests. Love it on him.


We are attempting to fine tune the care and feeding of E's curls by following the Curly Girl hair care method. I knitted her a Little Night Cap, slumber cap out of stash Berroco Cotton Twist. It even fits me. The idea is you wear the cap at night to help protect the curls. There is an elastic head band knitted into the brim. E loves this cap.




I've really been in an Adam Lambert created fog lately. How could I not blog about my completed Green Gable sweater. I love this sweater. It's my first official top down sweater attempt in ages. Love the stash Cotton Ease even if the color is a bit bright for my personal clothing choices.



E helped me do a little backyard photo shoot with the sweater. The complete set is on facebook. I feel so good in this sweater.

On the needles. Lets see still need to order some Mango Fun Fur for the little Hedgie. I have an Evelyn Clark Swallow Tail shawl on the needles in some fab fingering weight yarn from the lovely Holly of Hollyarns. I won the yarn nearly two years ago and am just now ready to knit it up. It's a lovely hand paint in greens and blues. I'm on the 13th of 14 budding lace repeats before the swallow tail repeats. Loving this knit.

I have more green Cotton Ease from stash destined to become a Calla tank. The plan is to pound through the shawl before casting on Calla.

Otherwise things are good. I still have not blogged Mother's Day weekend and the Singing Angel excitement. I had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the sweatervest!