Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Called It

Congratulations Kris. I can't hate on the man. He performed consistently well and refused to buy into the culture war. Kris and Adam showed America that two people from very different backgrounds can see past their differences to work together and be friends.

I'm disappointed for Adam, but I'm confident he is going to do just fine without the AI title.

Can you believe that show? Oh my goodness. Santana is amazing. Steve Martin, so talented. I'm not a KISS fan but wow. So happy Adam got to wear his "Crawl Through the Fire" boots on the AI stage, imagine!

Queen? Was it really the surviving members? Are they all still alive except for Freddy Mercury? I know next to nothing about Queen. Dave will be excited about Queen tomorrow.

Wow.

Cyndi Lauper and Allison were stellar. Cyndi was rocking that dulcimer.

Bikini Girl got owned. I'm not exactly a fan of Kara but she out sung and showed up Bikini Girl.

Normon Gentle is hilarious.

Oh when the guys were all in their black suits singing "Do you think I'm sexy" how seriously cheesy and fun.

I loved how Allison was right up next to Adam with hugs and support after Kris won. I hope Adam does not take this too hard. He is a winner regardless.

Now we can get back to knitting!

3 comments:

Jackie F. said...

I enjoyed tonight's show! As I said on my blog, I feel that Adam and Kris both won really. Now I'll have to rewind the tape and watch tonight all over again :-)

Anne At Large said...

Doesn't totally surprise me but I think Adam will end up with a real career out of this while I am already forgetting Kris... ;)

Anne At Large said...

Ok I just watched Adam on YouTube with Kiss and Queen. That boy needs a career on Boradway, I swear to god. He tries a little too hard for rock and roll, but I could totally picture him in Rent or something like that.