Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hedgie Love


Exfoliate is finished. This is one of two planned dishcloths in this pattern. The bobbles were a bit different from what I'm used to, but turned out fine.

Finished the Adam inspired Hedgie today. I went with the 12mm shimmer purple Suncatcher Eyes. The eyes look amazing in person. I ordered 5 sets all in shimmer, purple, lavender, blue, summer blue and pink. Love them! They take this Hedgie to 11.

I'm making good progress on the Wisteria Walk sweater. It's a DROPS design and I'm knitting it in Knit Picks Shine Worsted, in Wisteria. Love the yarn. I'm about 1/3 into the yoke.

I'm going to see HP6 later tonight with a group of Allison's buddies. I'm very excited. This movie is going to be brutal. Should probably pack some tissues with my knitting.

1 comment:

Liz said...

E is just adorable! Love the pics. (and the Spinal Tap!)