Friday, May 12, 2006

Kiri and Memphis Nantasket FO's

Here is the modified, ie handleless Nantasket that I knitted in Memphis. Before felting.

The Memphis Nantasket all felted up and ready for use. Here are the details.
Pattern: Nantasket
Designer: Susan Pierce Lawrence
Yarn: Knit Pick's Sock Garden in Hydrangea and Wool of the Andes in Hyacinth
Needles: size 10 dps, and 10 1/2, 20 inch circs
Started May 5, 2006
Finished May 10, 2006


Kiri before blocking


Kiri after blocking.

Pattern: Kiri Shawl
Designer: Polly Outhwaite
Size: 12 pattern repeats
Yarn: Knit Pick's Color Your Own Fingering Weight Yarn, 2 hanks with a bit left over
Hand dyed with Strawberry, Cherry and Black Cherry Koolaid
Needles: size 8 aluminum 29 inch circs
Started March 27, 2006
Finished May 11, 2006

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your Kiri turned out great!! I LOVE that you died it yourself and in one of my favorite colors :)

Kim said...

dyed, I mean, too early for me(haven't had the morning caffeine yet) ;)

Karen said...

I knew what you meant Kim. Thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks really great blocked, I can't wait to see what mine turns out like. It is all pinned out, I'm going to leave it to block overnight to block properly. Plus if I'm asleep, I'll be less likely to keep checking on it :)