Sunday, December 24, 2006

Knitting Roos

A very Happy Christmas Eve Day to everyone who celebrates Christmas.

Have you seen the knitting Kangaroos on Google's Masthead? They have one more picture for Christmas Day.

Google knows that knitting is cool.

Speaking of knitting. I've been working on Crumpets. I picked up the sticks last Sunday. The four of us hung out in Dave's Man Cave, aka the basement, E played, D surfed, I knitted, H slept and we all listened to my sister Allison's church Christmas concert streaming live on WOSU.

Bliss!

I've printed out Piggle and am trying to figure out what stash yarn is going to work. I'm also thinking that Rouge is not going to be happening anytime soon. It's just too complicated for right now. I'm going to get some koolaid and do some dyeing for more felted baskets. They are fast, fun and easy to gift.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: