Friday, January 26, 2007

Cyrano’s Creature Comforts Drive

Holly over at Hollyarns is having a cat, dog and rabbit blanket drive in memory of her late kitty Cyrano who passed on last October. Holly has written up all the details so please check out her page about the drive.




This sounds like a fabulous way to burn through some of my ample acrylic stash. Even better is that most of the acrylic stash is from my dear late step Grandmother Ruth. Ruth loved animals and helping others. I can't think of a better way to use that stash yarn. Now to figure out what to knit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Stash-busting for a good cause! Thank you so much for featuring my drive and linking to it.

I hope to pull together a button soon--actually, I'm hoping I can convince someone to make one or teach me how to do it.

Again--many, many thanks.