Thursday, August 07, 2008

Spreading the Dr Horrible Word


Allison came over for a visit. We introduced her to Pablo the Penguin from The Backyardigans and to Dr Horrible. She loved Dr Horrible. NPH Rules!

Allie also saw H's completed Weasley Sweater for the first time. I thought she was going to hyperventilate. She LOVES the sweater. We debated having H's picture taken wearing the sweater and Jammies or jeans and an oxford. I'm thinking we may have to do both.

Oh and Allison brought the entire 4 book Twilight series over for me to borrow. What am I going to do? I have the Knitting Olympics starting tomorrow. I can't read and knit at the same time. Allie insists that the series will 'suck me in' and I 'won't be able to put them down' so I may be screwed. What do I do? Start the book now or wait? It's the Olympics!

I also shared Where the Hell is Matt, Facebook and Twitter with Allie. She is one of the most IRL connected people I know but she is not connected online, no facebook, no myspace, no blog, nada.



In knitting news I started a Tardis yesterday and finished it today for my friend DJ. It's little and a little wonky but still fun. Fun little knit. I also have a coaster to felt on the needles that I plan on finishing.

No comments: