Monday, October 06, 2008

Oral Surgery Over

Well it's done.  Was not fun but was not AWFUL either.  Dave and H are out picking up my mouthwash and painkillers.  Yeah!

I nearly went to The Merc after the procedure to pet yarn to make me feel better but decided to head to the grocery store instead to get my prescriptions going.  Painkillers trump yarn.

Thankfully my Dear hubby is home from work so I can rest, read, maybe knit and recover.  I finished Cobblestone and have the blanket and the hibernating K-9 to work on but they are not calling to me.  Might be surfing Ravelry a bit to figure out the next project.  Maybe something fast, fun and easy.

Well shall see.  Thanks for the good thoughts everyone.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Ugh dental work is the WORST. And painkillers totally trump yarn.